If you’re a beauty buff, you likely already know that Sephora® is an amazing place to find new beauty and makeup products from a range of local and luxury brands. But, what you may not know is that the beauty retailer also offers a number of free samples, makeovers, and gifts to customers. You can obtain most of these freebies without actually making a purchase. Here’s a look at how you can snag free stuff at Sephora®.
The Beauty Insider program
Sephora’s® Beauty Insider program is free to join and members have access to a number of perks, like:
- 10% off purchases made during the Sephora® Special Savings Event
- Points for each purchase made
- A free gift on your birthday
Given this, there’s really no reason for you to not join the reward program.
Sephora’s® free samples
It may be hard to believe, but you can actually walk into Sephora®, get the samples you need, and walk out - without having to make any purchase. Here’s how you can get your hands on those free samples:
- Ask a store employee: Don’t be afraid to ask a store employee for a certain sample. Just explain to them that you’d like to try the beauty product at home to see if it suits you before you purchase the full-size version of it.
- Attend events at Sephora®: Sephora® also hosts a number of events that you can attend to score free samples.
- Order online to get free samples: Did you know that you get two free samples each time you order online, through the Sephora® website? The best part is that you get to pick the two samples. Sometimes, during promotional events, you can score even more freebies online.
Free makeovers at Sephora®
If you visit a Sephora® store, you can actually request a beauty expert to give you a quick makeover. Typically, the makeover lasts between 15-20 minutes, is completely free, and you are not required to purchase anything. Also, no appointments are necessary. Full-face makeovers, that take a longer amount of time, are also available, but you will likely need to make a minimum purchase unless you’ve gotten to the Rouge level of the store’s Beauty Insider membership.
Free beauty classes
If you have a Beauty Insider membership, you can even attend free makeup classes at Sephora®, where a beauty expert will teach you the right way to apply makeup.
All third-party names (including company and service names), graphics and logos used here are trademarks or registered trademarks of such third parties. Use of them here does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by such third-parties