Do you hate spending a fortune on beauty products? Fortunately, there are many easy ways to get free makeup samples via mail. From free beauty boxes to full-size freebies from top brands, here’s how to get free skincare, haircare, and makeup products.
Get free makeup and skincare samples with free subscription box trials
There are tons of monthly subscriptions for beauty products, from cosmetics to personal care items. Here are some top subscription services that have free trials:
- Walmart’s Beauty Box: Walmart will send you a box of personal care samples four times a year, and all you pay is $6.98 for shipping.
- IPSY: IPSY bags are always unique and super cute. They normally contain five trial sizes or sample products.
- Lumin: Lumin is a subscription service for men’s skin, hair, and body products. Lumin also has a free trial for new customers.
- Curology: With Curology, you can get free individualized skincare sets for just $4.95, which you pay for shipping.
Receive free makeup samples for your honest feedback
If you love sharing your opinion with others, you should know that there are plenty of companies that’ll send out free products in exchange for your honest reviews. Most sites offer free makeup or skincare samples, while others send full-size products. You aren’t guaranteed free products, but it can’t hurt to sign up for the opportunity to do so.
Here are some brands that send out free makeup and skincare products in exchange for reviews:
- PINCHme: Sign up to give product reviews and they’ll send you full-sized products like Biore®, Elf Cosmetics, Skittles®, and more!
- L’Oreal: Fill out a survey to qualify for the L’Oreal test panel. Brands like Maybelline®, Kiehl’s®, SkinCeuticals®, Urban Decay, Lancome®, and more fall under the L’Oreal umbrella.
- Influenster: When you sign up for Influenster and connect your social media accounts, you’ll stand a chance to receive a VoxBox, with full-sized products that you can try, review, and discuss with other testers, bloggers, and influencers.
Look out for brands that send you free makeup samples by mail
Here are some brands that offer free beauty samples when you make a purchase online:
- e.l.f. Cosmetics
- Estee Lauder™
- REN Clean Skincare
All third-party names (including company and service names), graphics, and logos used here are trademarks or registered trademarks of such third parties. Use of them here does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by such third-parties.