Want to learn how to coupon and save money when shopping at Target®? You’ve come to the right place. We’ve put together a quick guide to show you exactly how you can save money at Target®. Read on to know more.
1. Download the Target® app: If you want to get the best deals at Target®, you’ve got to download the retailer’s app and sign up for an account. This provides you access to exclusive coupons and savings, 1% cashback on your purchases, and an additional 5% off your purchase on your birthday!
2. Rack up Target Circle™ rewards when you make purchases: Target Circle™ is a loyalty program that lets you earn 1% back in Target Circle™ rewards each time you make an eligible payment. You get these rewards when shopping in-store, making online purchases, and scanning your receipt.
3. Look for Target Circle™ coupons and special promos on the app: Once you are a Target Circle™ member, you will have access to exclusive offers, including dollar-off manufacturer coupons and percent-off store coupons. To use a coupon, all you need to do is click on the plus sign beside it to add it to your list. Keep in mind that many coupons may be single-use. Also, some coupons can only be redeemed at the store. Check the terms and conditions of the coupons to know how best you can use them.
4. Sign up for a Target RedCard™: We’re not trying to sell you the card - it’s just what we recommend if you want to take your savings game to the next level. The Target RedCard™ is incredible because it gives you a 5% cash back on every purchase you make, in-store or online. What’s more, you also get an additional 30 days for returns.
5. Use a Target Circle™ offer and a manufacturer coupon on the same item: Did you know you can combine one manufacturer coupon, one store coupon, and one Target Circle™ deal on a single product purchase? So, before you head to Target®, check for new offers and coupons and see how you can combine them for maximum savings.
The content of this article is for informational purposes only and should not be relied upon since it is subject to change.
All third-party names (including company and service names), graphics, and logos used here are trademarks or registered trademarks of such third parties. Use of them here does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by such third parties.