Why shop at multiple cosmetics stores and department outlets when you can buy everything beauty-related at Ulta® Beauty, especially when we’ve got tips to help you save money at the store? Read on to know more.
1. Find Ulta® coupons: The first thing you need to do to get your hands on Ulta® coupons is to visit their website. Ulta® is known to put up coupons on its homepage. Another way to find coupons is by signing up for Ulta®’s emails. It takes only seconds, but you’ll get discount codes, special coupons, free product samples, and more, delivered straight to your inbox. Unfortunately, Ulta® does not allow you to stack coupons, but you can still use the best coupon you have to increase your savings.
2. Shop during sales: Ulta®’s sales happen throughout the year. From deeply discounted products to BOGO offers and more, there’s a lot of really good deals to snag.
3. Look for free gifts when making a purchase: If you’re shopping online, make sure to check Ulta®’s homepage for gifts. The retailer usually offers gifts if you make a minimum purchase. If you are shopping for a substantial amount, don’t forget to get your freebie. If you are shopping in-store, ask the billing executive if there are any freebies that you qualify for based on your receipt value or the products purchased.
4. Apply for the ULTAmate Rewards® card: You can get the credit card or the Mastercard® - both have no annual fee. The best part is that you get points for every dollar you spend. What’s more, you get 20% off your first order at Ulta® Beauty.
5. Score a gift on your birthday: Did you know that Ulta® gives you a gift during your birthday month? They actually send you an email with a scannable code that you can use to get your gift - you will, however, have to do this within 30 days of your birthday.
The content of this article is for informational purposes only and should not be relied upon since it is subject to change.
All third-party names (including company and service names), graphics and logos used here are trademarks or registered trademarks of such third parties. Use of them here does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by such third-parties.