If you want to get the best discounts on everything from TVs to kitchenware to baby stuff, you need to check out the products listed on Amazon Warehouse. While the virtual warehouse is one of the least talked about services of Amazon, it is pretty awesome, given that it sells discounted, open-box, like-new, and used items across all categories at deep discounts. Here’s a quick guide to help you find the best deals on Amazon Warehouse.
1. First, make sure you are still in the Warehouse: Since the Warehouse is a part of the larger Amazon website, the platform sometimes defaults back to regular Amazon prices and items. So, before you complete a purchase, make sure the item you intend to buy is listed on Warehouse.
2. Act fast: Since Amazon Warehouse deals are so good, the products usually don’t last too long. So, if you find something you really want at a significant discount, ensure that you purchase it as soon as you can.
3. Look out for sales during Black Friday and Prime Day: While Amazon Warehouse prices are already extremely competitive, you can snag even lower prices by shopping during sale days.
4. Check the return policy: When shopping Amazon Warehouse products, keep in mind that Amazon’s standard 30-day return policy applies to all your purchases. However, the “Renewed” category products have a 90-day window to be returned for a full refund. So, before you make your purchase, make a note of the return policy so you can take advantage of it if needed.
5. Electronics offer the most value for money: If you can get over your fear of buying used, refurbished, or open-box electronics, you can save big with Amazon Warehouse. Keep in mind that most of Amazon Warehouse’s inventory is made up of TVs, unlocked cell phones, and Amazon devices, so you’ll likely be able to find exactly what you want at a great price.
The content of this article is for informational purposes only and should not be relied upon since it is subject to change.
All third-party names (including company and service names), graphics, and logos used here are trademarks or registered trademarks of such third parties. Use of them here does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by such third parties.