Wondering how you will shop on Black Friday this year? Everyone loves a good bargain, especially when it is on the biggest shopping day of the year - Black Friday. But Black Friday 2020 is going to be quite different. Also, many people probably will not feel safe going to the stores with COVID-19 still in the picture. We tell you how to prep for shopping on Black Friday online and where you can find the best deals.
Sign up for these retailers' email lists
One of the right ways to prepare and find the best deals on the biggest shopping day of the year is to sign up for the retailer mailing lists before Black Friday. By signing up for these mailing lists early, you can start early each year. These lists will deliver the best deals straight to your inbox instantly.
Here is a list of the best retailer mailing lists and how to sign up for them:
- Bed Bath & Beyond® emails have information about the latest deals and products. You can sign up for these emails on the retailer’s home page.
- Stay updated on all the sales and latest deals with Best Buy emails.
- Costco’s® emails give you the latest news about special offers and promotions.
- Kohl's® emails will send you top updates about the biggest sales and clearance events, promo codes, and free shipping offers.
- Macy’s® emails have information about all the latest sales and savings events.
- Target® emails can give you access to exclusive offers and weekly ad reminders.
- Walmart’s® weekly emails provide information about the top bargains and discounts. You can sign up near the bottom of the Walmart® home page.
Start shopping early and act fast
When it comes to getting the top deals on Black Friday, you need to do more than just sign up for the best retailer email lists. You also need to start shopping early. Since retailers have been starting their sales earlier, this means you have to get into the holiday shopping mindset right after Halloween.
Look out for promo codes and free shipping
When you are shopping online, free shipping is your best friend. Thankfully, many stores drop their free shipping minimums for the holidays. Snagging such free shipping deals is another reason why you need to shop early. Due to pandemic shipping delays, cutoffs for free shipping maybe earlier this year.
All third-party names (including company and service names), graphics and logos used here are trademarks or registered trademarks of such third parties. Use of them here does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by such third-parties.