Promotional deals and discounted prices can make your shopping experience fun, but nothing can beat getting stuff for free! Here are some of our favorite freebies that you can pretty much always get.
1. Free Amazon trial:If you haven’t already signed up for Prime, you can get an Amazon Prime 30-day trial for free! And if you’re a college student, you get six months of Prime membership for free (provided you aren’t already a member). All you need to qualify for the latter is a valid college email address.
2. Free food: Many restaurants provide their patrons with all kinds of freebies throughout the year. To qualify for these freebies, you may need to have a coupon, sign up for the restaurant’s newsletter, or download their app. For instance, Baskin-Robbins gives you a free scoop of ice cream when you download their app. Similarly, you get free appetizers at Olive Garden when you sign up for their newsletter. You also get free donuts at Krispy Kreme when you download the app on your smartphone.
3. Free diapers:Diapers can cost you a lot of money. But, you could reduce your expenses by joining the Pampers and Huggies rewards program to earn yourself some freebies. Baby registries also offer free samples of diapers, so don’t pass up on welcome gifts that stores like Babies’R’Us, Walmart, and Target offer.
4. Free music:One thing that music lovers will agree on is that nothing sounds as sweet as free music. Services like Pandora and Spotify offer you free services, provided you listen to a few commercials every now and then. You could also try out Spotify Premium by signing up for the 7-day free trial. Amazon Prime users should certainly make use of the Amazon Music subscription, which they get for free with Prime.
5. Shampoo, body wash, and conditioner: Shampoo, body wash, and conditioner are some items that you can typically always find for free with coupons. Seriously, these are items you shouldn’t be spending your money on - stock up on the samples instead. TRESemme, Pantene, and Suave are brands that offer these items for free sometimes, but you could also check out other brands.
All third-party names (including company and service names), graphics and logos used here are trademarks or registered trademarks of such third parties. Use of them here does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by such third-parties.